Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Daddy's little angel

Although Claire Jane is a die hard Momma's girl...she holds a special place in her heart for her Daddy.
She had him wrapped around her finger since BEFORE she was born.
There is a special bond between father and daughter that is so sweet and amazing to watch grow and blossom.
Each time I look to upload a new photo...I have to scroll through all of the old. I am going to take us back to the beginning, as i said before, we are reminiscing these days. I love looking at the old photos of her as a baby, and want to share them with you.
I forgot how much I enjoy having an infant around...these days she is surely a toddler.
as we look back at her old photos, we will see how much baby number 2 resembles Claire as an infant...


























Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment