Saturday, December 15, 2012

"Wook mommy, I did it by myself!"

I walked into my living room the other morning and this is what I saw... Claire putting together a puzzle. I did not help with one piece. This is one of her new favorite things to do these days, puzzles. Almost all of the puzzles we have now she can do by herself.
I have not had a lot of time to post to her or Wyatt's blog lately with all of us being sick, working and preparing for Christmas. On top of everything else we have going on as well... In fact I am only uploading photos to blogger through my phone anymore. Who has time to get onto the computer anymore?!

But I am an advocate instagramer. It is so easy and quick that I am usually uploading 3-4 photos a day onto it with a little tid bit on what is going on at our house. So if you have Instagram and want to follow me, my username is jennybusbey. I am loving following people through their photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment