Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Paintin'


We were invited to our dear friend's home, Leila and Erin, to paint some pictures for Christmas for Daddy.
Since Erin is an amazing artist, she has great canvases and wonderful paints that we set up for the girls.



It took Claire a long time to get used to it, she had never painted anything before, so she had no idea what to think of it.
Leila on the other hand was a pro! She was dipping her brush in paint and knew exactly where to paint.



Finally we go tthe hang of it, and although Claire only painted one side of the canvas, it was perfect.
I am so excited to give it to Daddy on Christmas morning.
I realized as I was loading these photos up that it was before Christmas...so I kindly asked him to steer clear of the blog until then.



We had so much fun, and I can't wait to get some paints and canvases at home so we can decorate our entire house with her art.



(photo credits: Erin Sullivan)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment